For 3 days you will practice your animation skills using Blender, these are things we will be teaching you:
- Basic modelling/materials - the usual 3Dami 3 hour tutorial series.
- Tracking - tracking points and match moving.
- Rendering model into scene, with compositing (just alpha over). Motion blur tickbox.
- Rotoscoping an occlusion and updating composite
- Colour matching followed by grading.
Here is a link to free Blender tutorials
The course is for free and run by 3Dami.org.uk.
As part of this programme you will be invited to the Creative Career Kickstarter recruitment day. Where you will get the chance to meet employers who are currently recruiting for entry-level jobs, showcase your portfolio and CV and network with other creatives.
This course is for any London resident, any age, not in education, training or employment.
Dates: 20 - 22 June & 29 June
Location: UCL, WC1E 6BT
Prior to the workshop, please have a go at Blender as this will be the software we will use for this course.
Creative Skillset Careers team
How to apply
To apply, simply click the 'Apply' button at the top of the page (you must be logged into Hiive for this to appear), and fill out the application form.
If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the comments section below or email Hello@Hiive.co.uk or call the office on 0207 713 9800, quote Get Into Animation and ask for Kay.