Looking for a head start to get a job in the creative industries?
The Hospital Club Foundation is looking for 18-25 year olds who are interested in a career in the creative industries but don't know how to get started.
This summer, you could receive a work placement in film, TV, PR, fashion or events as well as employment training and creative masterclasses delivered by professionals to build your very own 'little black books'.
JUNE 25 - JULY 27
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A five-week work experience placement in the creative industries.
- Help to develop employability skills and build a portfolio.
- Masterclasses and panel discussions from creative industry experts.
- The chance to interview for a real position at the end of the programme.
- Travel, lunch and expenses.
Applications will be assessed by The Hospital Club Foundation.
How to apply
Click the apply button at the top of this page (you need to be logged in to your free Hiive account). For more information, email email@example.com.