The 6 day bootcamp will focus on freelancing and starting a career in the screen industries. The training will cover the following:
- Understand what employers want and how to show you’ve got what it takes
- Know where to look for work and which roles might suit you best
- Learn how to become a Freelancer and manage your finances
- Preparing for interviews
- CV workshop
- Access to industry events
- Receive the support you need to apply for live jobs
- Network with other freelancers and industry professionals
Making Creativity Work is FREE but is only eligible to unemployed adults, living in a London postcode, aged 19+, who are starting out in their creative careers with an ambition to work in the screen industries (TV, Film, Post Production, Visual Effects), including production, administrative and support roles.
Please note full-time students are not eligible for this programme.
Workshops will run daily from 09.00 - 17.30
Bootcamp dates: 6th December to 14th December
• FREE industry-led training
• A Hiive digital badge on your profile
• You'll be eligible for interviews with employers who are currently hiring at that time, via our Career Kickstarter programme (upon completion of training)
The Schools and Careers Team
How to apply
To apply, simply click the 'Apply' button at the top of the page (you must be logged into Hiive for this to appear), and fill out the application form - don't forget to upload your video or voice recording as part of your application.
If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the comments section below or email Hello@Hiive.co.uk or call the office on 020 7713 9800, quote 'Making Creativity Work' and ask for Kay and Rochelle.
Freelance Architectural Lighting Designer, Photographer, Newbie Filmmaker and Film Editor
TV Line Producer, Company Director of theunitlist.com, Associate at Creative Skillset, Guest Lecturer